İçeriğe geç
  • Letters
Anasayfa » Letters.no.2


January 27, 2013

Hello everyone,

I hope you are all doing well. I apologize for the delay in answering about the visa situation. Everyone is OK for now except for Tuba. We were trying to get some information yesterday all day and the person responsible was not there to speak to us. We will try again today, but I am very worried since tomorrow is also a holiday here. We should think about what to do in case one: we don’t get an answer by tonight and  two: in case we get an answer and they don’t let Tuba come on Monday. I think we can do either of 3 things:

1. Have the three of you come on Monday and see if we can have Tuba come a day late? (Would this cost too much?) I am sorry to offer this option, I really think Tuba needs to be here since she was part of the initial planning of the project, but I am just giving a suggestion to see what we can do.

2. Have you all return your tickets and change the date to sometime in February (early or middle of?) I am also sorry to offer this option because I know you are all preparing to come now and I am also ready to host you.

3. I forgot what I was initially thinking…do you have any suggestions?

I am going to try all day to get back to you as soon as I can. I am really sorry about this mess. I know it is my fault since I didn’t let you know about this issue beforehand. I am praying to get an answer today. I know some of you are coming from other cities to Istanbul, so I will try to at least give you an answer by 5PM today. Would that work?